Senior HR Executive at upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd.
Views:884 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
UpGrad - Admissions Counselor - FOS (1-7 yrs)
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors,we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery, and grading infrastructure).
You can read about some of our press releases at -
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial
Intelligence and Machine Learning.
At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
What will you be doing?
- Setting up and conducting meetings with potential Upgrad learners to propagate upGrad's mission of providing career advancement opportunities.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes meeting set up, product demonstration, sales closing, and post sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a constant communication channel with leads through phone, meetings, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Sales Manager in order to optimize lead closure.
What we are looking for?
Go getters with:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what UpGrad is offering to its prospective learners and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Comfortable with in city travel in order to meet prospective learners.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.
Qualification: Engineer or MBA with 1-3 years of experience in sales.