Assistant Manager- HR at UpGrad
Views:383 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
UpGrad - Admissions Counsellor (2-7 yrs)
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest alongside universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery and grading infrastructure).
You can read about us more below :
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by Fast Company.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
At upGrad - We are building a new age online platform, for delivering higher education in an engaging and flexible way. Innovation in Technology, Service and Content Delivery, to create a learning experience for the digital age is our key focus. To fuel our growth in this space, we are looking for energetic and extremely dedicated Sales & Operations Executives, who will be the voice of our organization. If you are concerned of getting stuck with the graveyard shift, being shunted around in rotational cycles, you can lay them to rest. Here at upGrad, you will have regular working hours.
Attractive pay, smart and passionate minds to work with, open culture, fun office environment, along with a major uplift in your resume, is what this experience would get you. And of course, you get to contribute to the professional growth of 100s of professionals. Visit us at http://www.upgrad.com for more.
If you love convincing people, are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment, then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing :
- Interface with leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide a constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students.
What we are looking for-
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Approachable and vibrant personality
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and empathy
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable
Experience: 2+ years- experience in the field of inside/tele sales or any customer services field (Fresher's may also apply)
Join us to be part of a team full of fun, learning and constantly looking for challenges.