Senior HR Executive at upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd.
Views:761 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
UpGrad - Admission Counselor - Sales (1-8 yrs)
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest along side universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery and grading infrastructure).
You can read about us more below -
-upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
-upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by Fast Company.
-We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
-upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too
We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
-Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
-At upGrad - we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University's Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
If you love convincing people, are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment, then we are looking for you.
Attractive pay, super-creative team to work with, open culture, fun office environment, smart and passionate minds to work with, along with a major uplift in your resume, is what this experience would get you.
What will you be doing:
- Interface with leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications across the globe.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students from countries all over the world
What we are looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable
-Education : Graduate
-Experience: 1+ years experience in inside sales or tele-sales.