HR Manager at Up Market Research
Views:712 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Up Market Research - Associate - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
Research Associate (Market Research Industry)
Job Summary :
Experience in Primary research, secondary research, finalize the table of content, marketing collateral and report writing. Can handle projects independently. Apply only if you are in Pune location and have 1-3 years of experience in Market Research industry
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Authoring thought-provoking and incisive articles and market intelligence reports as well as supporting consulting engagements
- Conducting primary research, which will involve the entire gamut of activities - identifying, developing contacts and interviewing C-level executives, key stakeholders and other industry experts to generate quantitative and qualitative insight.
- Conducting secondary research to build the analytical sections within each report and to identify data-points/market trends etc. that would authenticate the market data within the internal databases.
- Comprehend subject matter relevant to business/industry topics and contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data, thus conducting comparative analyses.
- Designing Research Proposals for existing and new clients.
- Company Profiling and Brand Share Analysis
- Detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted trend of the market by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand for better technology
- Providing support to team lead / managers on client calls
- Conducting extensive market research by using various research techniques on given industry
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- 1-3 years of experience in the Market Research industry
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Vision, and Outlook
- Proficiency using the web, private, and public database as a resource for finding information.
- Ability to perform financial analysis and develop models