Unstop - Content Writer (1-6 yrs)
Yet another company looking for yet another Content Writer for yet another growth year!
Sounds boring? That's where we need you.
Are we looking for a Shashi Tharoor? No.
Are we looking for yet another content writer? No.
Are we looking for - Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment- ? Umm, no, not that. Was it - Engagement- ? Nevermind.
If your words can give us chills, then we want to pay your bills.
Warning! Not - yet another- JD ahead :
Researchgasm- When you conduct thorough research on industry-related topics and you reach a point where you can- t go further - wink wink- .
CreativeSutra- When pop culture references slip on your tongue, you get to work on writing scripts and making them come alive.
Kinks- When you- re into naughty punctuations, grammar, and an eye for detail!
RolePlay- When you know everything, Jon Snow, you get to manage a team of freelancers and interns.
No warnings! This section is boring. Can- t help.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience of (0-5 Years) as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
One last line and then you can apply, promise. We would love for you to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
That was all! We squeezed our creativity for this single JD. You need to apply now.