HR Manager at Unravel Media
Views:93 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Unravel Media - Paid Campaign Manager (1-3 yrs)
Paid Campaign Management :
This requires you to work on scaling the paid media/internal delivery efforts of the company. Work at this position would include :
1. Seamless execution of large scale Facebook ads and Google ads performance campaigns.
2. Strong analytical background and direct experience in performance marketing delivery across other channels including google, programmatic etc
3. Identifying trends in data and adapting based on that
4. Coming up with innovate ways to run paid campaigns
5. Have in-depth knowledge of Facebook ads platform and be a hands-on marketer having large scale campaigns for gaming and e-commerce vertical including A/B testing ads.
6. Having a good grasp of English and a thorough understanding of web/app based businesses and knowledge of MS Excel would be a plus.
7. Additionally, if you have excellent reasoning and data analysis skills then you would be a person of interest.
8. Experience Required - 2-3 years
Role & Responsibility :
1. Executing marketing campaigns through Facebook ads platforms for gaming and e-commerce clients and deliver high ROAS
2. Optimizing the channel to deliver the best ROI while ensuring targets are met.
3. Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
4. Periodic reporting to management on the performance of campaigns
5. Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behavior and implementing the learnings
6. Partner with the marketing manager to ensure that different campaigns are being executed
7. Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition.
8. Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI.
CTC : 2.4L to 3.6L per Annum
Geographical Location : Candidates from Delhi NCR will be preferable