Partner at Unlock Impact LLP
Views:123 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Unlock Impact - Freelance - Communications Professional (2-30 yrs)
- Unlock Impact partners with businesses and NGOs, government and foundations, to design and deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions that tackle poverty. Unlock helps create and implement models that are scalable and measurable as well as assess the impact of programmes.
- One of the services on offer is storytelling and communications for social enterprises and small NGOs. For this, Unlock works with freelance writers/communications experts to help deliver communication activities on need-by-need basis as per a communications plan and strategy developed for an organisation.
- We're looking to build a women-only platform of Communication Ninjas who can work with companies in various sectors. Role is location agnostic. Candidates from anywhere can apply!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with Unlock and client(s) to implement communications plan/strategy
- Collaborate closely with client to ensure communication stays on brand
- Work on activities - blogs, social media marketing, newsletters, reports etc. - as per requirement
- Weekly updates to Unlock team as well as client
- 2+ years of communications experience
- Clear thinking and understanding of communication strategy, delivery, audience, positioning and storytelling for in various contexts is a must
- Strong client engagement and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage 2-3 clients at a time (note: this role is freelance/part-time)
- Proven record of working both independently and collaboratively
- Experience of working with small/growing teams is a big plus
- Any skills like video editing, SEO knowledge, design on Canva, social media etc is also a plus
- Only women candidates need apply