Business Head at Uniworld Studios Pvt Ltd
Views:1250 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:489
Uniworld Studios - Senior Digital Marketer - eCommerce Vertical (3-8 yrs)
Uniworld Studios - Mid Senior eCommerce Digital Marketer
Job Description :
An experienced eCommerce Digital Marketing Expert who can create and deliver a good marketing strategy and is able to Create, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns across search & display marketing channels. Manage & Optimize all social media platforms. Proficient in Developing a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI. Also must have a good knowledge of eCommerce SEO implementation.
- ROAS & ROI Focused Campaigns for Various eCommerce Brands
- Design and implement a social media strategy for companies to align with growth and profitability goal.
- Brainstorming & Strategy building for Existing & New clients.
- Able to create good Digital marketing Proposals
- Set specific campaign objectives and creating weekly sales reports
- Creation & Management of a social media calendar
- Able to Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Perform research and analysis on competitor's overall digital marketing activity
- Monitor engagement and web traffic metrics
- Partner with our customer service team to respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee all the social media accounts- design & management.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Able to List & Prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, bounce rate, CPC, CTR, Conversion rate and other parameters.
- Perform keyword research in sync with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Should be able to provide SEO analysis and recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO Goals - general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO
- Executing & Managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing & Facebook
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids account daily.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Optimize Ad copy, landing pages, and websites
- Daily Posting of creatives with proper hashtags on all social media platforms
- Generate Daily, weekly & monthly reports for all major metrics.
- Research and implement search engine marketing recommendations
- Good command over English (written & oral)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Google Sheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing & a will to do best in class.
Key Skills : Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, PPC, SEM, SEO, Google Tag manager, Shopify