Business Head at Uniworld Studios Pvt Ltd
Views:602 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Uniworld Studios - Content Writer/Developer (2-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Able to develop and implement content marketing strategy.
- Consistent ability to write clear, attractive & unique content with proper usage of specified keyword.
- Research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types
- Ability to quickly and efficiently interpret copywriting briefs and comprehend project requirements.
- Write and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Excellent collaboration skills and eager willingness to work with designers, PR representatives, and other professionals on both large and small scale projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages, ads campaigns, social media content, etct).
- Superb communication skills needed to conduct high-quality research and necessary interviews.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Create & update website content as required.
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately edit and proofread copy, as needed.
- Familiar with the use of SEO principles to maximize the reach of copy generated.
- Ability to research and source images and other content, as needed.
Candidate Profile :
Education : Any Graduate in marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing content strategy and creation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent sense of style and creativity.
- The ability to do multitask & work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, organisational and presentation skills.
- Confident in all relevant computer skills.
- Experience in developing and managing content on Blogs and social media