HR at Universal Tribes
Views:34 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Universal Tribes - Intern - Sales & Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Job description for SALES & MARKETING Intern
- Understanding the Nature of Business and Product Details.
- Product Presentation.
- Leads and Sales Generation.
- Creating Marketing Pitches.
- Digital Marketing and New Vendor Registration.
- Interacting with Potential Customers for Demonstration and Presentation.
- Conducting Research and Analysing Data to Identify and Define Audiences.
- Maintaining Accurate Records and Updating Database in Excel daily.
- Organizing Sales Visits, Attending, Trade Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings.
- Reviewing Sale Performances and aiming to achieve Monthly Targets.
Skills Required :
- Business communication.
- Influencing and negotiation.
- MS Excel.
- Time management.
- Internship Program.
- Certificate of Excellence.
- Certificate/Letter of Recommendation.
- Chance to work in collaboration with partner companies worldwide.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
- 10% Incentives are based on performance.
- 1k stipend on performance basis on given target .