Assistant Manager - TA at Univariety
Views:37 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Univariety - Senior Executive/AM - Inside Sales (2-6 yrs)
About Us :
Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, Policybazaar, Zomato and many more). The funds raised will be used primarily for drafting a marketing strategy to generate interest from schools, development of a mobile app for IOS to integrate alumni features, multiple product tie-ups, marketing and brand building.
Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called "Future 50 Schools Shaping Success". www.future50schools.com
Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
Role: Senior Executive/AM- Sales
Experience: 2 -5 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Company URL : www.univariety.com
Job description :
1. Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
2. Understanding customer needs and requirements . Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
3. Close sales and achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
4. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
5. Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
6. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
7. Perform effective online demos to prospects
Required Candidate profile :
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Result Oriented
3. +2/Graduate with a minimum of 3 years of similar experience.
Interested candidates can call us: 9112255252