Assistant Manager - TA at Univariety
Views:126 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Univariety - Event & Marketing Role (3-5 yrs)
About Us :
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, Policybazaar, Zomato and many more). The funds raised will be used primarily for drafting a marketing strategy to generate interest from schools, development of a mobile app for IOS to integrate alumni features, multiple product tie-ups, marketing and brand building.
- Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called "Future 50 Schools Shaping Success". www.future50schools.com.
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
Job Responsibilities :
- Initiate Implementation of System and Service - Plan with the School Success Manager for the launch of the system and service for the student audience
- Track all monthly engagement session request coming from school and university accounts and planning the execution of the same
- Engage with school and university account SPOC's to increase effectiveness of the engagement sessions
- Conduct monthly training sessions with student audience to increase system usage and adoption
- Ensure timely response for all inbound queries coming through Email, Umail and WhatsApp with help from relevant teams wherever required.
- 3+ years of Experience as a event coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using helpdesk softwares and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates can mail your resume