UnitedWeCare - Digital Marketing Specialist - Mobile Apps (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement digital marketing on social media platforms, having global app marketing experience.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Control the social media presence including content, engagement, updates etc.
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation : Analyse heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships : Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Should have worked on some Mobile App Tracking tool like AppsFlyer, AdJust, HasOffers, Firebase etc
- Should be able to launch campaigns independently
- Email Marketing : Prepare online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- Experience between 4 to 6 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Media, Journalism, marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content writing, content marketing, communications
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Analytics, Keyword Research, and other marketing tools
- Excellent communications skills in English (Both oral and written)
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills