HR Manager at Glimpses and Memories Private Limited
Views:29 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Unit Manager - Sales (0-2 yrs)
You will be in-charge for Inventory, Procurement, Sales & Accounting functions for Our Retail Outlets. Also you will be in-charge of a group of employees within the unit that you will be over seeing and ensuring these employees are working properly and efficiently in their position.
As a Unit Manager, you will drive store sales and metrics through providing excellent customer service to each customer. Drive sales through the execution of customer facing merchandising standards throughout the store. Ensure new receipts are merchandised in a way that aligns with our brand, appeals to our customer, and encourages her to buy. Most importantly, you will work closely on a team that cares for our customers in an environment where we thrive by winning together .
Providing Excellent Customer Service :
Proactive greeting and engaging customers warmly and with a smile.
Demonstrating Initiative :
Meet or exceed clientele goals, where applicable.
Understand Store Assortment (for assigned department), in addition to inventory available at other stores.
Focusing on Results :
- Meet or exceed personal sales per day goals.
- Increase units sold per transaction by recommending products to customers.
- Identify and reduce shrinkage in area.
- Work professionally and pleasantly with co-workers, customers, and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
- Maintain floor and stock areas consistent with store standards.
- Follow procedures for all systems including counts, markdowns, maintain and inventory control.
- Comply with policies & procedures in the employee handbook.
- Accept additional duties or sharing responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Assist Operations teams with all non-sell duties as assigned by Management.
- Preferably MBA pass out in 2019 / 2020 / 2021 from reputed university.