Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:327 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Unit Head - Sales - Healthcare (6-12 yrs)
Position: Unit Head (Sales & PnL)
Location: Chhatarpur, Delhi
Experience: 6+ years' experience Sales role, dealing with All superspeciality doctors in Delhi NCR
Mandatory: Healthcare, Medical Industry, Very good super-specialty Doctor Connect in Delhi NCR
It is leading in-home healthcare patient-care service provider serving ~900 patients/day in Mumbai and Delhi . We offer medical care at home, workplace or travel including consultations, nursing, attendant care, InfantCare, Physiotherapy, diagnostic. It has 1000+ team members and caregivers' workforce covering more than 40 cities in India. It follows the best practices in medical care and maintains international protocols and standards. It has served over 4,00,000 + patients across India and has helped them to recover safely and comfortably in the place they know best i.e. their HOME.
It maintains high standard on customer service, a fact supported by NPS score of over 70 per cent. Some of the key services offered by It include setting up ICU at HOME, providing Cancer treatment at home, home nursing and physiotherapy along with providing plethora of clinical procedures at home there by delivering almost 70% of all clinical services at home.
On B2B space, It is the largest PSP program provider in the country and acts as a one stop shop for the pharma companies to manage their patient journey right from awareness of therapy to compliance management. It also has a JV with M3 Inc a listed Japanese multinational company with > USD 9bn market cap. It has 4.0mn + doctors worldwide using its various Internet based platforms, through which it offers a host of services to the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
Role Objective -Sales the company services to the Doctors in Delhi NCR- Target doctors: Plastic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Orthopedic Surgeons, CTVS Surgeons, All superspeciality doctors
- Leading and managing a Unit and revenue generation
- Maintaining all operations and ensuring adherence to clinical and quality standards.
- Evaluating & implementing existing SOPs and recommend and develop new SOPs if required for smooth operations
- Conducting various Operational trainings in increasing the efficiency of the centers.
- Conducting internal audits on Quarterly, Half Yearly & Annual basis
- Appointment of qualified manpower for various specialties and ensuring their availability at all times.
- Acting as primary liaison to other staff
- Ensuring right inventory levels & maintained at centers at any point of time.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources and responsible for cost compliance.
- Ensuring team development & retention.
- Management of the overall operation functions including vendor management, information technology, government liaison, patient services, etc.
- Optimum time management of the patient's clinical process.
- Manage conversion ratio from counseling, Service Provider and other departments to enhance revenue and value additions.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Operations Team and Clinical Team. Foster accountability, good communication and excellence in employees.
- Conducting performance review meetings with all the staff & department in charges on a monthly basis
- Ensuring performance of facilities management contractors at centers.
- Liaising with government authorities for various approvals & expansion projects.
- Ensuring NABH, ISO or other certifications quality standards are maintained and to oversee quality improvement initiatives.
- Min Graduation
- Preferred MBA
Experience: 6+years' experience Sales role, dealing with All super speciality doctors in Delhi NCR
Personal Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent Comm Skills
- Good Personality
- Very good super-specialty Doctor Connect in Delhi NCR
- The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with management and other staff members of the company
- Influencing, leading and delegating abilities
- The ability to be motivated and proactive and to respond positively to new challenges
- The ability to present a professional image at all times
- Result-oriented: Ability to achieve the target within a given time
- Adaptability - Efficient under pressure