Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:208 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unit Head - Retail Operations/Retail Sales - Large Format - Apparel (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for applicants from Large Format Store handling background with Minimum 5 Years of experience preferable from any Apparel background. Details below:
Salary Offered: 12 LPA
Experience required: min. 5 years
Gender - Male/Female
Qualification - Graduate/MBA Preferred
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Unit Head
The most important end-results for which an incumbent would be held responsible at the end of the year.
- Topline Growth
- Regular review of Business and workout strategies on week basis.
- Focus on Private Brands to boost sales.
- Monitoring the business and availability of top 10 departments.
- Strategy to increase Market Share.
- Increase Customer entry through incentives during off peak Customer Entry time and Tie-ups for customer crossover.
- Improve Stockturns.
- Strategy for improvement in percentage of First Citizen Silver and gold sales.
- Organizing and implementing sales programmers and brand strategies.
- Strategies to Improve cash-memo size and quantities.
- Section wise Manpower allocation as required.
- Customer Retention.
- Align Visual Merchandise to Sales plans to boost sales.
- Monitor & Improve internal efficiencies.
Omni Channel Business:-
- Ensuring clear communication and understanding of Omni-channel business, its business impact and benefits to all team members on regular basis for increasing associate involvement.
- Push maximum number of app downloads in the store.
- Smooth inventory sharing for online orders.
- Facilitating picking accuracy.-
- Fecilitating smooth exchanges/returns for a hassle free after sale experience.-
- Store Processes & Audit
- Responsible for conserving and protecting assets by Managing assets judiciously for higher asset turnover.
- Regular stock take of Assets.
- Perpetual Inventory Control system.
- Ensure all assets buying as per plans and approvals.
- Corporate Governance at the unit level encompassing all legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that security system are followed and awareness of security procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained and replenishment followed
- Crisis handling.
- Set monitoring process for target review and sensitise CCA's to identify customers seeking help.
- Ensure that laid out policies and procedures are followed.
- Implementation and Execution of RE
- Internal & external audits
Maintain and Improve Service Standards:
- Development of Customer Service Processes and Facilities.
- Improving Customer Service Index
- Ensure that the departments are kept customer friendly to enable them buy without human intervention
- Owner Ship and handling (handholding )of Top Customers of Store)-
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures and systems are followed
- To ensure that Seconds per items(SPI) is at the minimum (15 seconds)
- To ensure that manpower is available as per A, B, C categorisation of the departments
- To ensure that the stipulated quality and time lines are maintained for alterations
- To ensure soliciting customer feedback forms, ensure action on the floors and reply back within 72 hours
- Ensure Product training for all CCA's
- Ensure that exchanges are minimum and within norms.
- Development and training of unit team
- Motivation and counselling
- Improve productivity through Manpower Allocation
- Improve Employee Satisfaction Index
- Employee relations
- Fair appraisals process and review
- Setting KRA's for the team and ensure support to achieve it-
- Certified trainer for RSS and ACE
- Improve Profitability & Resource Management
- Defectives handling :Ensure action on defective pieces from customer/vendors on a weekly basis. Ensure action on -shop soiled merchandise periodically
- Loss prevention and shrinkage control
- Ensure high margin merchandise is given priority to sell
- Optimise maintainance costs and negotiate AMC's
- Control costs and expense.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in Retail, hospitality, QSRs, FMCG.-
- Exposure to P&L.
- Good understanding of current industry.-
- Exposure to large format stores/business is preferred.-
- Technology Savvy.
Minimum : Graduation
Desired : MBA-
Required Competencies :
- Analysis & Judgement
- Strategic Perspective
- Customer Focus
- Process Orientation.
Note - For this role candidate will be taking care of store operations for complete Store and will have Team Size of 4 Managers and 20 floor associates reporting to him.
Professionals from relevant background & experience are requested to share their CV along with Casual pics asap. Contact Number: 6261409484