Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:64 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Unit Head - Customer Service - Real Estate (1-2 yrs)
- Excellent leadership opportunity within a fast-growing firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Employee benefits such as free food & snacks
- Our client is an online real estate property platform that is driven by AI. They aim to make real estate transactions as convenient as possible and best of all, commission free. They managed to raise more than $100M in investments and have grown rapidly in the last year.
In this role, you will be managing a team and acting as a relationship manager for paid customers of the company. You will be responsible for:
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Identifying and assessing customers needs.
- Servicing customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement of customer, and negotiating with leads on behalf of customer
- Inbound and outbound calls of customer and leads.
- Using internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the customer.
- Keeping customer informed on the progress of his account.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Going extra mile to provide excellent customer service
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field and 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role in Voice Process.
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision making skills with numerical and analytical ability is required
- You are fluent in English & Hindi to interact with customers in assigned region. Fluency in Kannada/Tamil/Marathi/Telugu will be an added advantage.
- You are flexible for day shift work hours, and are comfortable working 6 days a week with an off on a weekday.