Human resource at United Rail Road Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:51 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Unirail - Commercial Executive - Bid Management (3-5 yrs)
COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE JD
- Looking for Graduate with 3-5 year experience in Commercial department for Tarnaka, Hyderabad.
- Browsing tenders/enquiries through various online portals.
- Checking Qualification (Technical & Financial) of the respective tenders towards Eligibility.
- Forwarding the relevant tender/enquiries in the form of Synopsis to Management with complete information.
- On receiving GO from management, start the process of tender preparation.
- Collecting the technical inputs from technical experts and BL of relevant sites & computation of cost sheets considering all aspects.
- Preparation of Statutory documents as per tender requirement.
- Obtaining clarification and other useful information from clients like current minimum wages, manpower details etc. as and when require.
- Obtaining approval of AVP Commercial and MD for final submission of the offers
- Incorporating modifications / corrections in the offer as suggested by senior management.
- After getting final approval from Management, start the process of submission of tender/enquires.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the commercial bids.
- Submit the offer/bid along with all relevant documents to client on line or off line depending on the mode of submission, within the stipulated time.
- After submission of tender/enquiry, forward copy of acknowledgement for management information.
- Collecting inputs from Domain Experts for costing analysis.
- Submitting the bids online/offline as desired by the clients.
- Keep track of the tender submitted. On opening of tender, collect the information like number of participants, details of bidders and same share the information with management.
- Participate in online Pre-Bid Meetings
- Renewaling the Railway Registrations of relevant zones
- Submission of revised offers to client with approval of management.
- Preparation and submission of Commercial letters to client.
- Follow up and updating tenders on weekly basis under the supervision of Management.
- Activities related to MSME/NSIC Certification.
- Communicate and Coordinate with clients for Site Visit as and when required.
- Updating work in progress list on day to day basis.
- Updating work in hands list on weekly basis. (Prospects in hands)
- Maintain office copies of the submitted bids for record.
- Maintain the records of submitted tenders list for future use.
- Keeping records of competitor bidders (technical & Financial).
- Taking care of Tender Subscription with agencies.