Lead Talent Advisor at Uniphore Software Systems
Views:91 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Uniphore - Executive - Internal Communication (4-7 yrs)
We're looking for a creative, detail-oriented communications professional - with internal engagement experience - to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to our employees.
We work in a fast-paced, global environment, to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with various stakeholders to create engaging communications/campaigns. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to intranet, other employee channels and groups. Collaborate with teams such as HR to create and implement internal communications.
- Should be passionate and have relevant prior experience in Internal Communications preferably with Technology companies.
- Develop campaign messaging and provide communications support to multiple teams including HR
- Should have managed intranet
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders. Organize monthly all hands and other executive forums
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet or monthly emailers
- Handle the company intranet content to ensure that it reflects the key messages that support the organization's strategy and goals
- Draft messages or emails from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Understand effective use of different channels like the company intranet
- Use metrics and measurement tools to analyze the impact of various communications; making modifications where necessary.
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and network across the organization.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications.
- Develop and deliver communications strategies, key messages and detailed plans.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills.
- Creative, innovative thinking.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly.