Lead Talent Advisor at Uniphore Software Systems
Views:148 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Uniphore - Associate - Event Marketing (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-focused and process-oriented Event Manager to join our Marketing Team in Bangalore. The ideal candidate will be a creative individual with a 360 mindset with the ability to plan, communicate, budget, manage logistics and execute on a range of events in cities around the world. These events will be aligned with the Uniphore brand and present attendees and speakers with a unique experience that increases brand awareness and drives new leads for the business.
You will work closely with all departments and will play a crucial role in taking Uniphore to the next level in both our current markets and emerging markets.
- Developing event strategies aligned with marketing, business development and sales teams that aim to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Lead the planning and execution of events, including internal employer branding events around the world, with support from Sales and Marketing teams
- Manage all aspects of our Uniphore events, where we bring together our community of CX enthusiasts to learn and get inspired from some of the biggest thought leaders around the world.
- Assist Sales in the organization and execution of sales expos and stands.
- Proactively apply for speaking opportunities at conferences for Uniphore staff, including C-levels, in collaboration with the Content Manager.
- Opportunity to own and launch events aimed at end-users
Mandatory Skills :
- An excellent communicator who has a knack for tapping into the brand voice to produce consistent work that aligns with our brand.
- A true team player who doesn't mind wearing many hats in order to get stuff done!
- A highly motivated individual who can work independently and has a high attention to detail.
- Someone who loves feedback - and is well-versed in giving and receiving it constructively
- Strong communication skills in English both spoken as well as written.
- Ability to multitask, plan ahead and work with flexibility (including occasional evenings) within a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to tight deadlines.