HR at UniMech Aerospace and Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:259 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unimech Aerospace - Assistant Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Business Development - Assistant Manager
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Tendering & Bidding Participating in tendering & bidding. Responsible for documentation & submission of proposals, RFPs of assigned tenders.
- Managing Bids\Proposals\RFP\RFI responses in the Government market.
- Supporting the team for creation of a win plan with market and competitive intelligence. initiates & owns meetings related to the bid (Kick-offs & Review meetings)
- Managing customer growth and building strategic relationships
- Stay current with product knowledge of UniMech's solutions
- Manage and retain revenue for a territory's install base of accounts. Runs it like an autonomous business.
- Meet weekly growth opportunity objectives consistent with monthly sales numbers; generate a pipeline 3 times the target.
- Generates demand for additional products and services within the install base of customers and grows the existing revenue base by upselling/cross-selling.
- Maintain net-growth by selling and increasing footprint in the existing customer base to offset churn.
- Must have estimation/costing experience in Precision Parts and mechanical sub-assemblies
- Should have good communication skills
- Customer focus and a team player and cost oriented.
- B.E in Mechanical, Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering/ MBA (Marketing) is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
About UniMech Aerospace :
UniMech Aerospace was born out of a unique desire to channel individual strengths, experiences and expertise of people to create something bigger and more impactful. Created in 2014, UniMech was built on a vision of being the best in class Aerospace manufacturing and design firm with the sole purpose of efficiently delivering high quality products on time to clients. Our core value proposition is to provide the clients with an unparalleled experience in terms of product quality, safety and on-time delivery. Today UniMech, 100% Export Oriented unit providing end-to-end solution provider for MRO tooling, Ground Support Equipment, Aero-Engines and Professional Engineering Services for Fortune 500 Aerospace and Defense companies worldwide. We are an AS9100 D certified company, we provide lean solutions, optimized for productivity and efficiency, on-time delivery with 100% compliance and zero-defect rates. As a company, we believe that the company culture must reflect every individual's core principles, and the values echoed in our projects are what we carry between ourselves.
As a fastest growing company, we have been declared among top 25 fastest growing Aerospace companies in India in CEO Magazine. We are a dynamic, eclectic organization where all employees are passionate about what they do and how they are contributing to the aerospace world. If you want to be part of us, give us a shout out.