HR Assistant Manager at Unilodgers
Views:15 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Unilodgers - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (7-9 yrs)
- The SEO Marketing team at Unilodgers is responsible for driving the top line of the entire company. We are looking for an experienced SEO manager who has deep expertise in managing SEO projects, globally.
- Your core responsibility will be developing the content strategy for SEO across platforms and maintaining rankings for Google search. You will build action plans by country.
- You will partner closely with the Product team to build the SEO development roadmap and deliver on scalable automations. You will own reporting, analysis of performance metrics and develop business cases and forecast assessments as needed.
Roles And Responsibilities :
1. Build the SEO content strategy by country to drive SEO channel expansion. Partner with content teams to curate highly differentiated content and refresh this content on ongoing basis
2. Be the go-to person for understanding the SEO performance. Collect data and report on all aspects of SEO performance across multiple platforms and types and share on monthly basis.
3. Gather and draw local and global insights from the SEO data that can help define areas for improvement and optimization and share on monthly basis.
4. Collaborate with content & knowledge management, engineering and product teams and build growth driven strategies
5. Understand Unilodgers- evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that improves our positioning further.
6. Drive optimization of website information architecture, content and linking.
1. BA/BS degree, 7+ years enterprise SEO experience
2. A strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO
3. Advanced knowledge of SEO tools, algorithmic ranking factors, best practices, concepts, statistics, and trends
4. Proven record of increasing organic traffic through scalable, global solutions
5. Strong analytical skills with proficiency in performance measurement, business case development, and ROI assessments.
6. Demonstrated track record successfully managing ambitious and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
7. Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail
8. Thrives in ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
9. Experience working directly with Production and Engineering teams to drive technical projects
About Unilodgers :
- Unilodgers was founded with the mission to ensure every student finds a home and community to connect with. Today, Unilodgers is the world's largest student housing provider with over 1.5 million student rooms across the UK, US, Australia, Ireland and parts of Europe. Every year, we connect over 2 million students with student housing that suit their individual needs. Committed to making the overwhelming process of booking a student room easier, safer and more fun for students, we- re on our way to create the world's largest and the most engaged student community today. Join us on our journey in orchestrating a global student community.