Chief Revenue Officer at Unilodgers
Views:22 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unilodgers - Content Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Unilodgers (unilodgers.com) is world's largest marketplace for student accommodations in UK, Australia & US.
What sets us apart is that, we are a company with the heart of a student.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to write and publish various types of pieces for Unilodgers' webpages - like articles, web content and social media posts.
Content Specialist responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. Search optimisation experience is a must-have. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Key functional Area
- Research student housing related topics
- Create and distribute marketing copy, blogs, social copy, to advertise our product
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers- needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
Skills and Requirements :
- 2-5 years Experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to copy-check content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or other relevant fields