Unibook - Executive - Catalogue Operations (1-3 yrs)
Unibook is an early-stage startup based out of Bangalore started by IIT and IIM grads, who worked in the industry at a well-known unicorn in the capacity of India and International Business Head. It is a B2B commerce platform for Micro & small businesses with order management, payment management, employee collaboration & chat support tools replacing the need of using traditional ways of using diaries, notepads, mental reminders to run its business.
We are a young and passionate team working on a tough but huge opportunity in India. We are working towards making Unibook the most used B2B commerce platform for more than 75 million Micro & small businesses in India to empower them with more business as well as help them become more efficient and reduce business losses by saving time & money.
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics or similar field
- 1+ years of experience in catalog operations in eCommerce companies
- Strong excel skills required
- Strong planning & execution acumen needed
What will you do?
1. Convert or create catalogs to source format, from different sources.
2. Create, manage and share the catalog operations reports (daily/weekly/monthly) with the manager and stakeholders
3. Create new or modify existing processes to improve the catalog operation's productivity, TAT, efficiency, and accuracy
4. Create and review the product catalogs for fashion & lifestyle products, including filling in all the info about the product as per category guidelines and adding catalog images as per image guidelines
5. Populate 100% accurate content from various sources (brand websites, e-commerce portals, product info pages, seller's, consumers, companies, subject matter experts) for specific as well as general information about the product through various channels (verbal & written communication, through on-ground activities as well as through various online search techniques)
6. Work on the quality check for the catalog images as per Image guidelines, review product catalogs based on category guidelines and ensure that delivered data is 100% accurate and complete with a positive impact on customer experience
7. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders like merchandising, supply chain, business, tech, etc to build the processes or tools based on their requirements to deliver better results from the catalog operations team