Unibook - Associate - Creative Graphic Designer (1-3 yrs)
We are an early stage startup founded by IIT & IIM Alumni, who were part of the leadership teams at leading indian startups.
- Unibook has been started with a mission to change the lives of the small business owners by making things easier for them. Unibook's vision is to bring a productive and prosperous life for everyone by leveraging technology. We make sure that running a business is so easy on the Unibook platform that the business professionals have to only focus on their core expertise which is to provide superior service to the clients.
- Unibook is a B2B2C platform for service providers designed to solve core business management problems for small businesses across India. We offer India's best App for small businesses with multiple features like - Digital Profile, Project Tracking, Secure Payments, Finance Tracking, Chat, Reminder & Notification, Client Portal under one platform.
What we offer you:
1) A young energetic environment where every day will be filled with lots of challenges and high powered sessions, continuous learning and lots of fun.
2) Being an early stage startup, exposure to different aspects of designing like creating branding, sales, and marketing collateral. Also will be involved in product design.
3) Part of a high growth & rewarding journey with an early stage startup. High visibility role with an opportunity to directly work with founders.
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented designer to develop content for print, digital and social media platforms. Also you will be involved in visual & Product designs. You will collaborate with our Marketing, Sales & Product teams to create designs and assist with marketing communication campaigns & product designs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Creating branding, sales, and marketing collateral - this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, videos.
2) Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups, and infographics. All kinds of content for social & digital channels.
3) Creating Visual designs & wireframes for our new product features
4) Liaise with Sales & marketing teams to discuss their requirements - and help to resolve any issues related to design work produced
5) Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of Unibook
1) Practical experience in design. 1-3 years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies.
2) Degree in graphic or design preferable
3) Good working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
4) Expertise in design tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle etc.
5) A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients
6) Strong organizational and communication skills
7) Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
8) Creative flair and a good eye for detail
9) A strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
10) An understanding and familiarity with design would be a plus
11) Experience in a digital agency is preferable