Admission Officer/Senior Admission Officer at U-next learning
Views:37 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UNext Learning - Admission Officer & Senior Admission Officer - Inside Sales (1-4 yrs)
An admission counsellor will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition goal. and revenue growth objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets
- Understand customer needs / requirements and pitch a suitable program
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Counselling, Interacting with students and Parents.
- Support students one on one in their selection of course, application process and meeting
- Should be able to assist students in obtaining the necessary documentation needed for th application process.
- Provide students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, enrolment process or other procedures.
- Coordinate systematic and efficient handling of applications and communications with parents of student applicants.
- Ability to empathize with students and parents, thus able to build relationships through conversations
- Strong inclination to work in a target driven sales environment.
- Proven expertise in converting leads into a sale
- Experience working with CRM
- Fluency in English and Hindi languages is a must-have.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
Location: MG Road, Bangalore
Working Days: 6 Days: 6 Days