Sales Head & Marketing at Unbumf.com
Views:70 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UNBUMF - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-2 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
1. Track, report and analyze website analytics
2. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
3. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
4. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
5. Develop and implement link building strategy
6. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
7. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
1. Proven SEO experience
2. Proven SEM experience
3. Understanding of performance marketing and online audience acquisition
4. Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
5. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
6. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
7. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.