Talent Acquisition Specialist at Unacademy
Views:72 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Unacademy - Graphic Designer (1-5 yrs)
Unacademy is seeking an agile, thoughtful, and resilient early-career professional who is driven by the opportunity to contribute to the impact Unacademy seeks to make in the Education space and has long term aspirations to be a leader of a large organization. This person will work directly with the Lead - Content Design on strategic and operational priorities relevant to our K-12 category. This person will be responsible for managing learners- experience on live classes by providing high-impact teaching aids for each session and preparing innovative, visually appealing representations of key academic concepts as a ready reference.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Teaching aid preparation:
- You will be working under a lead designer to prepare high- impact teaching aids (presentations, animated videos) for display in live classes and build a repository of high-quality study notes - mind maps, ready reckoners, visual representations - of key concepts for learners to view outside of class
What You Can Gain From This Role :
- Quality designing experience and continuous professional development.
- Opportunity to shape the educational experience for millions of learners.
- Professional effectiveness, including skills such as nimbleness, managing multiple agendas, judgement, working under pressure, as well as communication and presence.
Expected Profile :
The ideal candidate will have :
- Top-notch education credentials - Degree / diploma in graphic design and animations field from leading universities.
- 1-2 years working as a graphic designer in startups or design academies
- Exposure across graphic design tools - Photoshop, Illustration, Flash, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Maya and other popular software
- High ownership and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, start-up ecosystem
Job Type: Full - Time