Talent Aquisition at Unacademy
Views:143 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Unacademy - Category Lead - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
Urgent Opening with Unacademy - Category Lead- Business Development - Bangalore
About the Job :
- Unacademy is looking to hire a smart individual who will help build strong relationships within the education community. The role will require bringing in top educators from the industry thru social media platforms along with various other networks.
Job Summary :
- Manage the Unacademy's on-boarding process of new educators in order to ensure a seamless transition to the day-to-day activity pipeline.
- Leading and effectively managing projects end-to-end.
- Building strong relationships with educators through effective interpersonal skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all educators account management matters.
- Cold call prospective leads.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with educators.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Comfort with ambiguity in work and a changing external environment.
- Ability to think and plan strategically with a business focus.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, the platform brings expert educators together with millions of students in need of quality education. With a growing network of 10,000 registered educators and 3 million learners, Unacademy is changing the way India learns. The company has raised Series D funding from prominent investors such as Sequoia India, SAIF Partners, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.