Talent Acquisition Specialist at Unacademy
Views:83 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unacademy - Associate - Market Research/Consumer Insights (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Associate to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.'
Key Result/Accountability Areas :
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- BUnderstanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers- preferences.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Responding quickly to assigned leads.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Talk Time (4-4.5 hours/day)
2. Number of targeted dials & output.
3. 6-day Working
Functional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent communication (spoken and written both)
- Should be fluent in Hindi (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of use of email and internet
- Good negotiation and pitching skills
Behavioral Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Selling skills (opening/intro, prospecting, building rapport, negotiation and closure)
- Integrative compliance
- Active Listening
- Business acumen
- Objection handling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.