Senior HR Executive at Unacademy
Views:1523 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Unacademy - Associate - Category Acquisition (1-4 yrs)
Category Associate Acquisition
About Us :
Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India's largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialized courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India's first woman IPS officer, and now the Governor of Pondicherry.
With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked the toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge. We have a team of 500+ people based in our office in Bangalore.
- Manage Unacademy's on-boarding process of new educators to ensure a seamless transition of the day-to-day activity pipeline.
- Lead and effectively manage projects end-to-end.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with educators through effective interpersonal skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all educators' account management matters.
- Cold calling prospective leads.
- Being detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in work and a changing external environment.
- Ability to think and plan strategically with a business focus.