UNA Brand - Senior Content Writer (3-7 yrs)
We are looking to hire a dedicated Senior SEO Content Writer to create SEO-optimized product descriptions and content for e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Shopee, Lazada, and more. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, having prior knowledge of SEO keyword research, and having an excellent ability to follow editorial guidelines when creating and editing content.
Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase customer engagement and action on e-commerce product pages by highlighting USPs keeping the brand tone and voice in mind.
Content Writer Responsibilities :
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content (but not limited to) for e-commerce products, guides, and more
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the product page
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
Content Writer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience for e-commerce (min. 4 years)
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- A portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills