UNA Brand - Manager/Assistant Manager - CRM (7-12 yrs)
About the Role :
In this role, you'll be responsible for the impact of the communications that provide customers with content and information that retains and builds relationships via email, SMS, and push notifications, and in-app messaging. You'll work on all stages of the customer lifecycle, starting from their first stay through churn. You'll create local strategies and marketing tactics to deepen loyalty and engagement across the active customer base, as well as re-engage and rebuild relationships with customers who have taken a break.
- You'll have the support of a design, copy, and analytics team and the ability to partner with product and engineering to bring complex,high-impact new campaigns to life in a way that engages drivers.
What You'll Do :
- Collaborate with a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing, focusing on building strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for the active customer cohort
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant, personalized communications for drivers
- Empower and enable local marketing teams to achieve business goals through communications
What You'll Need :
- Experience with retention or loyalty marketing - can create and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Strong familiarity with CRM technology, including ESPs, push, SMS, in-app messages, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Master's preferred.