Manager - HR at Ugaoo Agritech Pvt Ltd
Views:109 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Ugaoo - Content Role (5-9 yrs)
We are a young dynamic team obsessed with the world of gardening and taking it to people. As a top emerging brand fuelling India's new-found love for gardening, we are invested in being the best aid to existing gardeners as well as the newbies who step into this world every single day.
We owe our success to a team of people who care about each part of the process - from horticultural experts to customer delight. Our inclusive environment inspires our tribe to do better, experiment more, collaborate, and feel more encouraged to share their ideas. As we continue to grow rapidly, we- re always on the lookout for problem-solving & big thinkers to come aboard!
About the opportunity:
The content strategist will be involved in content planning, which includes content creation, curation, planning, and research. The role will include generating content for websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars, etc.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, retaining customers, and building brand awareness.
- Develop a brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilizing storytelling opportunities on all channels
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or related field
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Must be energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive with a natural sense of curiosity, a can-do attitude and the desire to make work fun!
If you love plants, the world of e-commerce, and super-passionate teams, we may be just the right fit for you. Side note - your home will look great once you join us!