Uable - Associate - Customer Support (1-4 yrs)
Uable is a real-world learning platform for 6 - 16-year-olds aimed at helping children discover and develop their creative potential.
By creating and delivering role-based programs that are based on real-life, the children explore different domains at an early age and develop future-ready skills. Entrepreneur, detective, coder, astronaut, game designer are some of the roles around which our current learning experiences have been designed.
At Uable, we keep the child at the center of all our decision making. Our dynamic Board of Advisors guides us on our quest to making Uable learning experiences the most immersive, exciting, hands-on, and playful, for every child. Our learning experiences are based on active learning pedagogy where children spend most of their time imagining, creating, discussing, debating, and collaborating with their peers to do activities and build projects. By building an eco-system of peer to peer learning, our aim is to build a one-stop platform for beyond-curriculum learning.
Uablers are a bunch of wanderers, thrill mongers, adventure seekers; on a mission to redefine learning. We aim to armor every young mind with all the skills they require to steer their futures to the best possible outcomes.
Your roles and responsibility
- Ensure Customer Engagement and Success in a seamless manner
- Manage leads through the cycle using CRM tools
- Build effective processes to schedule sessions, handle escalations, etc. ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Relentless focus on operational excellence and improving efficiency at every step
Skills/Qualifications (good to have)
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Support
- Comfortable with 80-100 calls per day. 6-day working week.
- Strong track record in multi-tasking, coordinating with multiple teams, handling escalations, etc.
- Ability to work in an open, dynamic, non-structured environment
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a team player with great interpersonal skills
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You dont settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.