Founder and CEO at Tyche Investments
Views:65 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
TYCHE Investments - Intern - Research (0-1 yrs)
- About us Tyche Investments provides consulting services in the area of climate change and sustainable development, Climate finance and Sustainability. We serve governments, multilateral and bilateral organizations, NGOs and Private Sector. The key focus has been climate change mitigation, climate change adaptation and policy advocacy.
- We believe that sustainable transition can be achieved through supply side measures and a demand driven approach as well. In this context, we help the private sector, governments and NGOs to achieve sustainability missions through policy advocacy and capacity building in the region.
About the Programme :
- Climate Consulting Group, Tyche Investments is committed to become pioneer on the study of the most pressing issues related to the climate crisis, which is in line with international and domestic development priorities that illustrates our response to this crisis. In this context, our team conducts and disseminates research on emerging climate issues and builds capacity through trainings and workshops to create multipliers for climate action in society.
Ideally you should be interested in :
- Research on existing environmental, economics, and climate change policies
- Climate change policies, programmes and good practices
- Policy, writing and practice of international climate change negotiations
- Developing country climate change needs
Qualification and Experience :
- We are looking for an individual who would be an integral member of the climate change team providing research support in the thematic areas of adaptation, mitigation, policy development, outreach, training and networking as well as a prolific writer.
- A Bachelor or Master's in natural resource management, environmental science/law/economy, international relations, sustainable development or other fields
- You should have substantial record of research and publications with an emphasis on environmental and climate change management and sustainable development, including non-scientific communications.
- Excellent demonstrated writing skills and fluency in English is required.
- Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership
- Support the development of research synthesis reports, industry benchmarking, quantitative analysis and policy summaries
- Contribute to ongoing business development and marketing efforts as well as supporting the development of thought leadership.
After completion of the internship, you will get :
1. A certificate
2. Letter of recommendation.
Duration : Initially this would be 3 months internship with an opportunity to convert to full-time employment depending on the performance
- If you are creative, innovative, and energetic, and if you love attracting people with your writing, we want you on our team!