Twixor - Presales (4-5 yrs)
About Us :
- Twixor is a low-code no-code platform that extends business processes to customers, suppliers, and partners, giving them better AI-driven cognitive experiences. Twixor simplifies the way how businesses integrate consumer interactions/engagements into their business processes.
- Twixor AIM helps surfaces business services on the channel of choice that customer has chosen - such as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger or using a Progressive Web App over SMS, website or QR code scan, or voice, leveraging conversational AI & NLP for rich user journeys.
- Twixor Compute is a high-throughput and scalable digital process automation engine to fulfill the micro-transactions initiated by the users, with an in-built document management system and a Rest API led architecture that helps connect with and build on existing 3rd party legacy systems. This multi-industry-vertical, multi-lingual, modular, secure, and scalable platform can be consumed as SaaS or On-prem.
Job Description :
- The role entails managing all platform-related pre-sales activities. The hired person is expected to present product deck, demonstrate product capabilities, conduct workshops for potential customers, own and deliver POC projects, handle product training, be the conduit between sales and engineering teams, provide market feedback to product management & contribute to the product roadmap. The responsibilities within the role and thus the areas of expertise/experience include.
- Plan and set up pre-defined demos for customers
- Should have at-least 4years of experience.
- Prepare maintain vertical-wise product demos
- Should have experience in tech-savvy with BFSI domain knowledge (preferable).
- You have prior experience within presales
- You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- You have strong presentation skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple clients.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and products & competitor landscapes
- You possess a Degree UG or PG.
- Lead customer product demos
- Manage product POC build-out and delivery
- Conduct product training to on-boarded customers and partners
- Partner network engagement and support
- Define product strategy, and planning execution.
- Own product support in the pre-sales stage
- Present and consult on product capabilities to customers
- Own end customer product positioning & solutioning at the pre-sales stage
- Own tender and customer requirement response and submission
- Building relationships with internal and external.
Location : Bangalore or Chennai, India
Notice Period : 30 days or Immediate
Interested Candidate Contact HR
Ph : 7200500226 & twixor.com