Hiring Manager at Tutree India Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tutree - Email Marketing Role (3-6 yrs)
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced SR. Email Marketing Specialist to join our team! In this role, you will collaborate with different departments on the creation and release of a variety of simultaneously running campaigns and orchestrate all operational and tactical email marketing activities to align with the Marketing teams annual goals.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy & execution, ensuring that the business goals are met.
- Execute email marketing campaigns including setup and design, content creation, proofreading, testing, approvals, scheduling and implementation
- Perform database segmentation, identify target audiences, create email lists, purge non deliverable addresses, opt-outs and recipients unlikely to engage
- Ensure that email creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
- Manage CRM and other marketing tools to ensure that actions taken on emails (form Submissions, registrations) trigger the proper workflows - automated email confirmations, notifications, etc.
- Track, analyze and report metrics of email campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Use UTM tracking & review email heatmaps for improved email performance
- Create and maintain email marketing calendar
- Work with internal teams to make sure content is relevant and meaningful
- Monitor email marketing activity company-wide to ensure consistency, alignment and reduce over-emailing
- Ensure we keep our email sender score/domain authority within recommended levels
- Create and implement email policies and best practices
- Implement automated nurture and drip campaigns to keep subscribers engaged
- Plan, execute & experiment multi-touch email campaigns to increase sales funnel velocity and opportunity conversion