Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:113 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tupperware - Head - Retail Planning (7-15 yrs)
Head - Retail Planning
Roles & Responsibilities :
Includes, but not limited to :
- Using sales information to forecast the best products to sell and next possible trends
- Working towards converting inventory to sales in the least possible time
- To understand the financial targets for the brand & create an OTB for each season.
- Monitoring stock position and maintaining stock norm through the weekly reports.
- Maximizing sales and sell-through across channels.
- Analysing sales to provide reports and proposals for driving future sales.
- Reviewing the size-wise availability of the catalogue and take required actions.
- Ensuring product listing across digital channels as per catalogue
- Ensuring best use of available merchandise in line with sales trends.
- Effective communication and coordination with all stakeholders, particularly the B&M team.
- Leverage new systems and processes to optimize business.
- Sharing and implementing best practices in terms of allocation and providing support as required
- Evaluate products to be ranged and deleted
- Manage the launch of new products into the market to ensure first to market for all critical new lines
- Respond to customer complaints regarding category products
- Select products to be promoted in conjunction with the Product Marketing team.
- Check advertised offers to ensure adequate stock to cover promotional demand
- Analyse effectiveness of promotions