HR Manager at TheSmallBigIdea
Views:58 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
TSBI - Graphic Designer (1-5 yrs)
Our Visual Communication team is responsible for optimal conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be seen. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible of design communication through a broad spectrum of design that includes signs, typography, graphic design, illustration, emailers, infographics, animation and GIFs.
Key responsibilities :
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design.
- Partner with Copywriters, Brand Associate and Group Heads to ideate ways to extend brand campaigns across all channels.
- Close collaboration with copywriters to ensure visuals and copy are seamless and deliver on brand messaging.
- Stay on voice, on brand and on target.
- Adhere to deadlines and timelines, with the ability/flexibility to react to real-time opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends, techniques and processes; seek out and recommend new best practices.
- Work with the Client Servicing team to review and analyze measurement insights to determine necessary adjustments to creative approach.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required :
- Passion for design and an exceptional eye for the details.
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe CS Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator)
Add on : Experience with animation applications is an add on. (After Effects or similar)
- Strong knowledge of color use principles, typography, and layout.
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree or master's degree in animation, arts, commercial arts or similar.
- Work experience between 1.5 years to 4 years.