Truxapp - Senior Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
As a Senior Manager you are required to drive the company's sales objectives thereby building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients. You should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Design and Implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure it's a strong presence in the market.
- Collaborate with the clients and business partners to understand their requirements and present a customized sales solution. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Create and implement effective account/territory plans that include; developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account.
- Develop a monthly sales strategy in coordination with the company's business plan. Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly set-goals.
- Manage business activity (structures, volumes, turnover, contribution, logistic costs and organization costs), analyze results and recommend, validate and implement corrective actions while ensuring the sustainability of the relationship with all the clients.
- Build, scale and support team of sales personnel.
- 5-8 years of working experience in B2B sales.
- Ability to fast-paced dynamic business environment.
- Proven and successful experience of working independently for achieving or exceeding high volume sales targets.
- Ability to develop, analyse & interpret relevant data to produce and adapt effective sales reports.
- Open to travelling across India for client meetings as and when required.