Truvic Online - Executive - Tendering (15-20 yrs)
- To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications
- To organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review
- To coordinate customer's bid requirements within the various departments such as planning, QA/QC, HSE, Engineering, Production, etc., collate and compile all queries and requests for additional information for communication to customers
- To assist commercial department in cultivating good relationship with existing and potential associates/customers
- To vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission
- To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission
- To monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions
- To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer's tender requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in a Technical Discipline
- Familiar with Tendering Process and with prior experience
- Familiar with techno-commercial bids & tenders in marine & offshore fabrication for oil & gas industry.
- Local & SPR only.