TruNativ - Manager - Sales - eCommerce Vertical (3-5 yrs)
Trunativ is a nutrition FMCG company tackling a very important cultural shift.
Health is no longer for the old or the sick, it is now a continuous personal quest for control over how fit and healthy we feel. The conversation is shifting from temporary deficiencies to continuous control of wellbeing and that's what we- re here to support through our innovative products and delivery systems.
TruNativ has been recently backed by Emam i Limited & Mr Nithin Kamath - Zerodha Rainmatter
Know more about us : http://www.trunativ.co
TruNativ is a fast growing start-up. You will perfectly fit in if you bring high energy to the table. We look for people who are constantly active, aware about the market standards and understand our need for speed. We look for young enthusiastic people who value quality over quantity and are ready to wear multiple hats and achieve great results.
Job Location: Jogeshwari West. 100% Work from Office.
CTC Range: As per Industry Standards
Desired Experience Range : 2 - 3 Years
What are we looking for:
The ideal candidate shall be extensively responsible for managing the E-commerce vertical P&L. Expected to have strong skill sets to develop strategies for the rapid growth in the D2C Channel & have a deep understanding of D2C operations & financial aspects. They should be able to be well-versed with D2C practices & compliances, industry standards and actively focus towards building the E-commerce business for the brand.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build out and own commercial planning of all E-commerce business, work closely with cross-functional teams and external agencies to unlock both revenue and profit opportunities
- Managing and taking ownership of department-wide online eCommerce strategy and P&L entities to enhance online shopper experience
- Consult with the marketing and creative teams to plan and develop online business plans, establishing responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push the business forward
- Develop tests to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth and own the site conversion funnel
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate
- Use data to evaluate ideas and continually improve the customer experience across the site
- Handle site tagging to balance site performance and features
- Monitor site performance, speed, traffic and conversion across all device types
- Work closely with Marketing teams to establish and manage website forecasting, merchandising, project management and planning
- Lead online performance marketing budget and oversee e-commerce agency team in monitoring channel performance
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, finance, sales & customer service to drive the success of the ecommerce business
- Improve the e-commerce experience and feature sets by evaluating new payment solutions, customer communication tools, mobile solutions, merchandising tools and other enhancements
- Build brand e-commerce strategy that complements Company website strategy ensuring all projects support brand strategy and contribute to ecommerce growth targets
- Identify opportunities and prioritize work flow for the maximum impact on business growth by overseeing all project management related to site
- Be an advocate for our brand
- 3-4 Years of Experience of handling D2C brand
- Strong grasp of fundamental technologies involved in the D2C business
- Has experience in preparing Annual Operating and Sales Plans
- Holds very strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Understanding of Finance, Warehousing and IT Operations.
- Has guided groups to deliver projects on time, and within the scope.
- Has strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to lead Business review discussions.
- Work daily in a fast-paced unstructured environment, in a rapidly growing industry.
- Prioritize and execute with an unwavering commitment towards exceeding goals