Tru.Estate - Manager - Channel Sales (2-7 yrs)
Who Are We ?
- Welcome to the future of Real Estate - Tru.Estate. Tru.Estate is a realty tech start-up that is redefining the way people buy and sell real estate. The product is a merger of traditional residential real estate and cutting-edge technology. With the power of Data analytics, we have a unique advantage which no other company in real estate has.
- The problem Tru.Estate is trying to solve is the first of its kind in India, you' ll be in the front seat of the disruption of real estate using Data analytics,AI/ML/software and new-age sales processes. With the help of AI & ML, Tru.estate is using data from various channels across industries to solve the purchase and sell of land in a very transparent way with fair pricing for both seller and buyer.
- Our core team comprises alum from top engineering colleges with excellent business and technology acumen. We are expanding our team and looking for enthusiastic people to join us on this journey.
Channel sales - role summary
- The Channel Sales team is responsible for working with Channel Partners/Brokers to source leads for both Property Acquisition and Sales. It's one of the most crucial verticals in defining the company's growth. As a Channel Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building the channel partner (CP) vertical for Tru.estate's. You will be primarily involved in signing up new CP accounts and expanding relationships with the partners. You'll work closely with the Sales and the Business Development team to give on-ground insights and help the sourcing scale. You'll be directly responsible for Sourcing for one or more micro-markets in the city of Bangalore and crucial to the expansion of the company to new markets.
What you will do ?
- Building rapport with existing channel partners and highlighting the Tru.estate's advantage
- Signing up new CP accounts for the company
- Framing Channel Partner vertical policies and expansion strategy
- Updating Channel Partners on a regular basis with regard to Tru.estate's inventory and offers
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and new Channel Partners onboarded
- Plan regular Channel Partner events and engagement activities.
- Working with the Tech team to build new products for our Channel Partners
- Working with Channel Partners to source leads for both Property Acquisition and Sales
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure quick closures on Channel Partner leads
- Coordinating with Finance to ensure timely payment to registered Channel Partners
- Coordinating with internal teams to plan marketing activities for Channel Partners
- Last but not least, achieving monthly targets consistently!
What Is Expected From You ?
- 4-6 years of experience as/with a channel partner role in the Real estate, preferably in sales/business development
- Well verse with the geographies of urban and rural Bangalore
- Enthusiasm to work in a target Oriented Environment
- Good presentation skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal (English, Hindi and Kannada). Any other language is an added advantage
- Ability to create business plans and work with internal teams to ensure perfect execution
- An understanding of timelines
- A go-getter attitude, with the will to do what it takes and be flexible with a pure outcome focus
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Willing to travel across Bangalore.
Role : Channel Sales Manager (B2C)
Industry Type : Real Estate
Department : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Retail & B2C Sales
UG : Any Graduate