TruckHall - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Job Profile :
We- re looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Professional who- ll manage company's online presence, look after the creation and maintenance of our intranet and external website and will oversee the management and execution of TruckHall's digital marketing strategy. You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about automating logistics.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Develop marketing campaigns that will drive website traffic and attract new clients.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Optimize the company website for conversion and optimal user experience.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop marketing communications that promote SuperProcure's brand and values online.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Create and distribute engaging, shareable content appropriate for specific social platforms.
- Disseminate feedback to the appropriate parties to promote information flow and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Commerce, Business Management, Engineering etc.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be digitally savvy with knowledge of web tools like SEO, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc. a plus
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand overall business communication needs and objectives and apply them to a cohesive strategy.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task without losing attention to detail.
- Flawless English and can work with customers - and wow them on every interaction.
- Proactive, upbeat, and reliable team player who represents self and company in a highly professional and ethical manner