Head - People and Content Management at Trrain
Views:73 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TRRAIN Circle - Assistant Manager - Pre-Sales & Business Development (5-7 yrs)
Position: Asst. Manager- Business Development
Location: Based in Mumbai and will involve being on the field, preferably female
Operations: Business Development
Accountable for: Trrain and Trrain Circle Business Development PAN India
Education Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Degree in Business Management and Administration / MBA in Retail
Age Specifications: 26-32 years
Work Experience: 5-6 years
Are you passionate about customers? Interested in managing an App specially made for retail associates and retailers to help them spend less and enjoy discounts/ offers/services/ knowledge to better the lives of one million retail associates?
This role is apt for individuals with zeal to be a part of a start-up and willing to manage an entire region as a part of their development.
The organization is seeking for a female candidate with excellent communication skills with relevant sales and business development experience. Preferably from retail and app background along with pre-sales calling experience.
- Creating new retailer database and Meeting new clients and presenting overall TRRAIN
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities by meeting potential clients, growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network, basically market segmentation for the APP.
- Fixing meetings for the BD team.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches by working with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within Trrain's CRM system.
- Builds multi-level relationships with its partners including those in the HR and executive level.
- Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies.
- Manage agreements with alliance executives and promotes alliance organization.
- Network and cultivate relationships, collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders
Key Attributes of the individual:
- Goal oriented with a passion for concept selling with a strong orientation in Retail
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to engage with senior management & C-suite executives
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Commercial savvy and Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting, project costing, preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Ability to adapt and work with cross-functional teams
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning and Identification of customer needs and challenges.
- Very strong on market knowledge