TriveniSarees.com - Business Unit Lead (3-20 yrs)
This role is on the context of TriveniSarees.com - the e-Commerce arm of Triveni, a 31 year manufacturer of women's Indian ethnic wear (www.triveniethnics.com).
Business Unit Lead
This is a very entrepreneurial role requiring very high levels of work & output - with the aim to look at overall viability of the organization. The compensation structure will include a fixed component, and a variable component linked to a percentage company's net profits every quarter.
E-Commerce is a strongly operations business, covering aspects such as product cataloging, listing on various websites, fulfillment of orders, sourcing products, warehouse inward & operations, and such.
1. Work out monthly sales & business targets for the organization & individual teams, and ensure achieving of those numbers. Work with Sales & Marketing teams to set monthly targets & goals, and constantly come up with newer numbers to attempt to.
2. Do Business Development calls & meetings, to allow for the numbers to be achieved.
3. Design & implement team-wise internal KRAs & reports, to adequately monitor & ensure output performance of the team members.
4. Generate reports - daily, weekly or monthly, with respective teams, and reviw them oneself & with management.
5. Internal followup & discipline to ensure processes being followed.
6. Handle Operational challenges ground up - handling operations wherever required.
7. Manage various teams - including most of the operations at Triveni.
8. Handle troubleshooting & exception cases, wherever required in the system - ground up.
9. Implement discipline, HR & quality standards in the system - including the admin policy & frameworks.
10. Handle Admin issues related to the office.
11. Work with HR in identifying & hiring people for various roles required.
12. While on paper this is a 10am to 9pm or 9am to 8pm job, the nature of work will require the person to be available for any exigencies or even on Sundays 24x7.
13. The selected candidate will be joining with some more basic tasks - and must demonstrate capability & maturity through them to grow into the actual role described here.