Triveni Sarees.com - Content Writing & Digital Marketing Role (1-3 yrs)
This role is on the context of TriveniSarees.com - the e-Commerce arm of Triveni, a 31 year manufacturer of women's Indian ethnic wear (www.triveniethnics.com).The key KRA of this role is maximising website traffic & orders. Specific tasks include :
Product cataloging. Our products are most effective when described well, which includes :
- Classifying, selecting and cataloging the range of Indian ethnic wear on our site.
- Manage and create product descriptions and writeups.
- Document various product categories and new product categories (eg printed fabrics), especially highlighting the cultural aspects of it.
Handling our Digital media communication, such as :
Managing Triveni's Social media pages - developing the Social media campaigns & strategies and implementing them.
- Working and coordinating with other Bloggers and Ambassadors on continuous Brand promotion through them.
- Creating and Managing Triveni Blogs and Newsletters and website promotional content such as banners, videos, campaigns / contests and posts.
- Handle Triveni's various campus engagement activities, such as Live projects, uDesign contests & more.
- Manage the Annual Promotional campaigns, including coming up campaigns & activities for each of them.
- This includes banners, campaign design & implementation.
- Handle customer queries, orders & responses on the website.
- Creating & managing affiliates on the website, and reach out to the customers on phone / email / whatsapp to convert them into orders.