Talent Acquisition Manager at Tripoto Travel Pvt. Ltd.
Views:82 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tripoto - Content Editor (1-5 yrs)
We're looking for a content editor who is self-driven, is up to date with travel trends and has a great understanding of digital space.
About Us :
Tripoto is a Consumer Internet Company building the world's largest community of travellers. Our members tell their travel stories to each other beyond just reviews. We are evolving travel User Generated Content (UGC) to more long-form (itinerary), social, mobile, interactive, personalized and enriched using technology, beyond just ratings and reviews.
We aim to solve problems covering the entire lifecycle of a travel consumer through a community at the core of our product, UGC and a partner network marketplace.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Plan and execute Tripoto's content strategy in all verticals: editorial, branded content and User Generated Content.
2. Assign news stories and execute Tripoto's editorial campaigns
3. Help build Tripoto App and social media platforms.
4. Manage in-house as well as client's editorial calendar to ensure that content is being produced regularly
5. Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
2. Proven experience as an editor and an excellent portfolio
3. Familiarity with SEO writing and social media strategy
4. Ability to prioritize tasks within tight deadlines
5. Takes initiative and has the ability to manage a team
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At Tripoto, we help you make it your own. A career at Tripoto can open many doors for you. If you- re searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, truly recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Act now.