Associate Vice President at Trilyo
Views:80 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Trilyo - Business Development Manager/Account Executive (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for an Business Development Manager / Account Executive to help grow our business towards success. You will need to come up with new and unique business development strategies, set goals and promote the company's image. Your contribution will help maintain a strong relationship with a growing client base which will bring in more profits and fuel our growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Attending meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Record sales, revenue, and invoices to analyse.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or sales
- Prior experience as a development manager, sales executive or in related fields.
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentation
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to network, negotiate and make a good rapport with clients.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Familiarity with CRM tools & practices is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.